- Has a 20% to 45% lower Bulk Density than Polyester and Ceramic Media offering a Greater Volume per pound and yielding a lower working cost
- Lesser weight Per Cubic Ft. Synthetic will reduce surface hammering and impingemen
- Synthetic 55/lbs Cu. Ft.
- Polyester 65/lbs. Cu. Ft.
- Ceramic 85/lbs. Cu Ft.
- Offers extremely Fine Finishes.(Ideal for medical, Dental, Aerospace etc…..)
- The effluent from Vibra Finish Synthetic Media separates quickly and clearly in a matter of hours compared to days for Polyester Media.
- Vibra Finish Synthetic Media is water based making it the most cost effective andeasily treated material for removal in waste water systems.
- Quick settling of solids makes closed-loop waste water systems practical, affordable offering a considerable water cost saving for continual use.
SM 55-60 Pink
Light weight, delivers a bright polish finish, excellent wear. Works well in all types of finishing equipment.
SV 55-60 Light Green
A long-lasting media that produces extremely fine finishes and excellent color.
SX 55-60 Pink
Good cutting ability yet leaves a finish that can be plated or painted. Formulated for high energy equipment
SY-1 55-60 Tan
Light weight, fast cutting media that leaves excellent finish ready for anodizing or painting.
SJ 55-60 Tangerine
A light weight, long-lasting media formulated for non-ferrous parts where parts are deburred, radiused orcleaned using vibratory or
high energy equipment
SY 55-60 Tan
Light weight, our most aggressive synthetic media formulation where metal removal radius and cycle times are primary concerns.